The first Column on the left is the designer one – The Column on the right is the “Dupe.”
- Coming in at #1 my all time favorite find- The Chloe Susanna boots – The left is from Amazon. Which I am rocking in the below picture. (See Exhibit A). The Chloe ones I have had my eyes on ever since they made their debut approx. 6 years ago. I almost splurged on the Jeffrey Campbell ones but my heart was still after these particular ones. Torn on spending $1650 one day I came across them on Amazon CLICK HERE and my heart skipped a beat>the stars aligned and we were meant to be. Seriously cannot even tell the difference. ((Gasp*)) These are my new favorites so watch out world.
2. David Yurman bracelet is a classic piece that will stand the test of time. If you cannot splurge on the real deal for $625.00 Amazon has this one Amazon- CLICK HERE here for $19.99
3. Ahh the Gucci Loafers. The clasp on these is very distinct so it took some digging to find the correct ones. If you would rather not splurge the $695- I found this amazing replica for $61.77 made by Steve Madden – CLICK HERE
4. Valentino Rock Stud Flats – splurge for $775 or you can save with this amazing dupe for $50! I even counted the studs on both products and they both have 27. Talk about doing your research 🙂 CLICK HERE-Valentino flat dupe
5. The Cult Gai basket bag. I love this bag. It can be worn year-round. In the wintertime (now) pair it with a long coat for an unexpected twist on your look. (yes i am planning on doing this soon) Real deal is about $120-$150. I even found a bamboo one on Amazon for $33! Bamboo-Basket Bag CLICK HERE
Tell me guys if you wanna see more posts like these??